Victorville, CA | Various, (Contract, Contract-to-hire, Direct-hire)
Currently looking for employees to work in an Industrial setting. The ideal candidate will be responsible for and has the authority for setting up and operating a group of machines and making necessary adjustments and repairs to the machines and auxiliary equipment in a safe and efficient manner. this is a fast paced environment where accuracy and fast pace is a must. We prefer 1 to 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing/production type facility. Must be able to work multiple shifts and be available on weekends and holiday. Please review requirements prior to applying.
- Operates production equipment to achieve optimal results.
- Performs mechanical troubleshooting.
- Has working knowledge of various product orders by following all material requirements and customer specifications.
- Performs quality assurance checks in accordance with customer specifications for bottle weights and various dimensions.
- Documents all production and production losses.
- Completes all mandatory reports.
- Knowledge of specific area’s reliability, quality, scrap and safety goals
- Work as a member of a production team assisting where is needed to maintain efficient operation of equipment and quality of production.
- 1 to 3 years in a production environment
- A high-energy, safety conscious work ethic
- A prior work history that demonstrates dependable work performance and attendance
- Ability to receive and follow direction
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks throughout the workday
- Ability to lift 40-60 lbs, continuously throughout the course of the shift
Successful applicants must be able to complete an application for employment, clear through pre-employment screening.