Victorville, CA | Full time
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The position is located at our clients manufacturing facility in the Victorville, CA area.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; facilitating corrections to malfunctions.
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensures operation of equipment by scheduling PM and timely repairs.
- Applies discipline as necessary and resolves conflicts between employees and departments.
- Maintains EHS standards by observing, educating and directing personnel on the use of safe work practices.
- Manage resources within given area of responsibility to ensure staffing and equipment readiness levels match business activity levels.
- Coach and motivate employees. Evaluate employee performance and provide disciplinary action as required.
- Identify and execute cost savings initiatives to impact business and operations goals positively.
- Assign work according to designated priorities in order to maintain scheduled completion dates.
- Orient, train and instruct all employees in the safe and efficient performance of their duties.
- Prepare daily production reports, employee time sheets and maintain appropriate records.
- 5 years hands on Maintenance Mechanic experience
- 5 years in a Supervisor or Management role
- Experience with SAP